This delicious and quick bruschetta bread takes less than 10 minutes to make. The reason it’s so quick is that I use pre-made tomato confit and no-knead sandwich rolls. Tomato confit and sandwich rolls are a must in my fridge. If you’re hungry or want to eat bruschetta bread, it doesn’t take much time to make and you can eat it right away. I usually use it as a snack, appetizer, or quick and healthy breakfast.
Bruschetta bread recipe
This simple recipe is: cut the rolls or baguette into 8-10 slices about 2 cm thick. Then bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for about 7 minutes. Finally, place the tomato confit on top, drizzle with olive oil and add some olive. You can sprinkle oregano leaves and some cheese on top if you like. Then you can enjoy it.
More ways to eat bruschetta bread:
- As an appetizer – with baked zucchini, pickled vegetables, marinated cucumber salad, and roasted pumpkin with tuna and cheese.
- As a snack or breakfast – potato salad, smashed fingerling potatoes, pickled carrot and deviled egg salad sandwich roll.
- As a side dish – cherry tomato pasta, whitefish with white wine, and pork ribs from the oven.
Bruschetta Bread With Tomato Confit.
- 1 baguette, or sandwich rolls, 8 slice with 2 cm thickness
- cherry tomato confit
- First, cut the baguette or sandwich rolls into 8 slices about 2 cm thick, put them in the oven, and bake them at 180 °C for 7 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, put the tomato confit on it and drizzle it with the olive oil from the confit and put some olive.
- Ready to serve as an appetizer, breakfast, or snack.
Leave a Reply